Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ouch.

I know there's many a blogger who simply use their blog to moan, whinge and complain. I like to think that this blog isn't like that. I had planned to write a witty piece on the launch of the new iphone 4s, the death of Steve Jobs and the embarrassing failure of blackberry this week. It was going to be great.

However, I have run out of time and feel most subdued at the moment – so let me just share this with you. This week, I came down with what can only be described as 'man-flu'. Just as this totally time-wasting virus was nearly overcome, my back has decided to get in on the action by dishing out lashings of pain whenever I move.

Life, huh, it certainly let's you know it's there. Is there anything good about this? Well, I think it is good to every now and again have a reminder about how fortunate we are if we are fit and healthy – there are many people that have to live with pain on a day-to-day basis. So I had a cold and have a bad back – these will pass – how fortunate I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment