Saturday, September 11, 2010

Goodbye The Good Agency. Hello God.

After working for over seven years The Good Agency, yesterday my final day was upon me. I've known this day was coming for about two years... but I still can't get my head around what's happening. After an incredibly hectic day I was presented with a card and some vouchers. The card was a piece of technical brilliance, a carefully hand-cut folding TARDIS card (our studio manager had truly outdone himself, I personally thing the BBC could sell this idea). A short time later, a number of us headed off to celebrate my leaving. Everyone has been really nice about it – although I'm still surprised at most people's reactions when discovering I'm going to Bible college – the usual response is an exclamation of blasphemy. 

It was about 10.30pm when I made my weary walk home from the station. Having handed back my mobile phone and said my goodbyes, I was incredibly aware that this, was it; I have waved goodbye to my nice stable job and have stepped out in faith in what I believe the Lord has told me to do. Part of me is petrified at what I have done, but the other part can't wait to see what the Lord will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment