Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Headphones

I was recently given an itunes voucher and so after carefully whittling down my selection of songs I purchased them and put them on my ipod. It's been some time since I have used the standard ipod headphones, but as I listened to my music on the way to work I was astonished.

I used to think that the standard ipod headphones were pretty good, but I was extremely disappointed – there was no bass and they sounded really thin and tinny. I think I've become a little spoilt and have got used to the headphones I use at work. When I got to work I plugged in my Sony MDR-XD200 headphones – what a revelation. Suddenly the sound filled out, plenty of bass and the music came alive. I love Apple products, but if your main headphones are the standard ipod ones, try upgrading and you'll never look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment